Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Logic Police LOVES Music

So as many of you know, I run another blog that focuses on separation of church and state issues with a healthy dose of atheism issues.  I'm not a one trick pony as I have many interests, passions and opinions.  One of the biggest hobbies that includes all of the above is music.  I'm more or less a music snob.  (Granted, this year I have let my hair down a bit and stopped hiding my love of some cheeseball music...but that's not to take away from my awesome music taste that I'll be talking about on here).  I go to shows a lot, get obsessed with certain artists, and have around 20 "favorite" bands.  To round out my interest presence and have an outlet for my rock and roll life I've created this blog.  Welcome to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment